HEEL PAIN in Orland Park IL
Are you dealing with the relentless sting of heel pain? This condition is so common that many people have come to falsely believe that it is a natural result of aging or overuse. But the truth is heel pain can be treated and possibly even eliminated without invasive surgery or medications.
Integrated Health Solutions can help bring an end to your pain. We offer effective, natural treatments for heel pain in Orland Park IL. We believe in holistic wellness and personalized treatments that cater to your unique needs and go beyond the symptoms to address the real causes of pain.
COMMON CAUSES OF HEEL PAIN in Orland Park IL
There are many possible causes behind the discomfort of heel pain. Some of the most common conditions include:
- Plantar fasciitis: An inflammation of the thick band of tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes.
- Achilles tendonitis: An injury that results from overuse of the Achilles tendon.
- Heel spurs: These bony growths can develop on the heel bone.
- Stress fractures: Small cracks in the bones caused by repetitive stress, overuse, or injury.
These are just a few of the conditions that can cause pain and discomfort in the foot, but there are many others. Injuries from auto accidents or sports such as running can also be common causes of foot or heel pain. It is important to seek a proper diagnosis to identify the best course of treatment and provide maximum relief.
OUR APPROACH TO LASTING PAIN RELIEF
When you come to Integrated Health Solutions, we take the time to understand your concerns and needs to develop a personalized treatment plan. Our process begins with a thorough consultation, including a comprehensive 24-point nerve exam, thermal imaging, and X-rays. Our clinicians work with you to identify the root cause of your pain. This is not just about treating symptoms; it's about getting to the core of the problem. Once the cause of your heel pain has been identified, our highly trained medical team will craft a customized treatment plan. This may include therapies and techniques such as:
- Softwave therapy: A therapeutic technique that uses low-intensity sound waves to stimulate healing and promote tissue regeneration.
- Laser therapy: A non-invasive treatment that uses focused light energy to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and promote tissue repair.
- Cold laser therapy: Similar to our Class IV laser therapy, this technique uses low-level laser energy to precisely target tissues, providing pain relief and accelerating healing.
- Decompression: A treatment method that relieves pressure on the spine or joints by gently stretching them, helping to alleviate pain and improve mobility throughout the body.
- Chiropractic care: A healthcare approach focused on diagnosing and caring for musculoskeletal disorders, primarily through manual adjustments and manipulation of the spine and joints.
Our wide range of therapies ensures we can tackle your heel pain from multiple angles, maximizing the chances of success.
SAY GOODBYE TO HEEL PAIN WITH INTEGRATED HEALTH SOLUTIONS
You do not need to continue suffering from heel pain. There is a path to relief and improved wellness, and it starts at Integrated Health Solutions.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to being your partner on this journey towards freedom from pain.
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday