Sports Injury Care Near Me
Chiropractic care and integrative Medicine benefits more than those impacted by chronic back or neck pain. Athletes are some of the most prevalent chiropractic patients, and Integrated Health Solutions has treatment options designed specifically for them. If you are searching “sports injury care near me,” contact our integrated healthcare office in Orland Park to schedule an appointment.
What Are My Treatment Options?
Sports-related injuries differ in seriousness, from tennis elbow to tears in muscles and ligaments. Integrated Health Solutions offers various options to ease and treat issues to help patients experiencing a range of injuries seeking sports injury care near them.
Pain relief and injury care is not a one-size-fits-all approach, so we take a personalized approach to each client who walks through our chiropractic office’s doors. Some of our best and most effective treatment options for those seeking sports injury care include:
- Sports Massage: Alleviate swelling and pain caused by your injury and keep your body in shape for optimal sports performance with a sports massage. Our certified massage therapist can assist in your healing and post-recovery journey.
- Spinal Adjustments: Through manual spine manipulation, your chiropractor improves range of motion, spinal position, and stress and pressure on joints. Your chiropractor will arrange you in different positions and manipulate your spine to realign the back’s joints and muscles.
- Decompression Therapy: With the use of a specially-designed traction table, your chiropractor creates an optimal healing environment for bulging, degenerating, and herniated discs. This is accomplished by lengthening the spine and allowing discs to reabsorb with a therapeutic laser, heat, or electric muscle stimulation.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Through the administration of low-levels of light, your chiropractor heals the tissue inside and out. This light laser activates your cell’s reactive properties to stimulate healing and regeneration.
- Integrative Medicine: Through the administration of integrative medicine created from your very own cells along with anti-inflammatory solutions specific to your needs we are able to stimulate the regeneration of damaged tissues.
Can You Help After I Have Healed?
Chiropractic care and integrative medicine doesn’t need to end once you have healed from your sports injury. The Integrated team at Integrated Health Solutions offers services to assist athletes’ performance both on and off the field. Undergoing chiropractic and integrative medical treatment, even if you are not injured, decreases the chances of severe injury and keeps you in the best shape possible.
As an athlete, your body is arguably your most important piece of equipment. If you’re not feeling 100%, your athletic performance will suffer. Integrated Health Solutions offer nutrition and fitness programs that keep both the body and mind in the best shape. While fitness is the main component of your life while you’re in season, maintaining your routine and staying fit is essential even after the whistle blows to signify the end of your last game. Our team helps athletes and others to create a wellness plan that easily incorporates healthy eating and exercise into everyday life. Staying healthy shouldn’t be stressful, and that’s why we’re here to help make it easier.
Start Sports Injury Care Near You Today
If you’ve recently suffered an athletic injury or have been putting off properly treating a past, less-serious injury, Integrated Health Solutions is here for you. Contact us to schedule an appointment and start your sports injury care near you today.