Pediatric Care Near Frankfort
One of the most common questions a chiropractor is asked is, “Is chiropractic care safe for my child?” Our answer? Yes! Chiropractic care is a safe and reliable treatment option for children of all ages, including infants. Skip surgery and drugs when your infant is in pain. Instead, contact the chiropractic team at Integrated Health Solutions to get in touch with the experts in pediatric care near Frankfort.
How Our Pediatric Care Near Frankfort Helps
Introducing chiropractic care into your child’s regular medical treatment is an essential part of your child’s well-being. Chiropractic treatment helps to improve the flow of messages between the brain and the rest of the body and encourages increased immune system function. There are several conditions our Frankfort chiropractic team can assist in children, including:
- Digestive Issues: Chiropractic adjustments and other treatments help free the digestive system from dysfunction and restrictions, allowing the nervous system to better communicate with it and other parts of the body.
- Sports Injuries: When treating sports injuries, the team at Integrated Health Solutions works to eliminate pain, increase body function, and ultimately prevent the same type of injury from happening again. We focus on getting the musculoskeletal system back in a healthy condition to improve mobility, flexibility, and overall performance.
- Sleep Issues: Sleep issues in children are usually multi-faceted, with many different causes that may require various treatment options. With pediatric chiropractic treatments, our team aims to address each area of concern when it comes to sleep issues.
- ADHD: While there is no cure for ADHD, there have been significant scientific advancements in the treatment options for the condition. Through chiropractic readjustments, a child’s spine will be adjusted and realigned, allowing for better communication between the brain and the body. This helps balance the body, reduces stress, tension, and effectively increases brain function.
- Ear Infections: Chiropractic adjustments help to improve drainage in the ear canal, resulting in pain relief and decreased or eliminated infections overall.
Chiropractic treatment is especially helpful for infants who had a difficult birth or who were stuck in one position at the end of the time in-utero. Spinal adjustments help alleviate the pain your baby may feel and allow the nervous system to function properly.
Additional Treatment for Expectant and New Mothers
One of the most important ways to keep your child healthy is to keep yourself healthy. In addition to pediatric care near Frankfort, we also offer prenatal and postpartum chiropractic treatment. For expectant mothers, we have treatments that can assist in making you and your baby feel more comfortable throughout your pregnancy, including:
- Helping with balance issues associated with pregnancy.
- Decreasing nerve interference within the nervous system.
- Reducing labor time and the need for medical intervention during labor.
- Enhancing the baby’s in-utero environment.
- Helping alleviate back pain during and after pregnancy.
Contact us Today for Expert Pediatric Care near Frankfort
Keeping your child healthy is essential for their happiness. When they are not feeling their best, neither are you. Contact Integrated Health Solutions today to schedule an appointment