Back Pain Doctor Frankfort
Back pain may seem like a very simple ailment, but this could not be further from the truth. Just as back pain can be indicative of some very serious conditions — which merit immediate medical attention — it can disappear as quickly as it appeared. The truth is, you can never fully know what is causing your back pain, nor whether t is anything worth being concerned over. In this case, as with many others, it is often best to trust your body. If your pain has lingered for a long time — usually more than a couple of days — or has become so profound that it is difficult completing your regular activities, it may be time to seek our professional medical assistance. Searching “back pain doctor Frankfort” may yield many results, but the place for you is Integrated Health Solutions. Give us a call or reach out online if you’ve been experiencing severe or chronic back pain: we’ve helped many other patients, and we look forward to getting you back on your feet!
Some Causes of Back Pain
If you have been experiencing back pain, there are several causes which usually come to mind. These conditions all result in either chronic or severe back pain — though other symptoms may accompany them.
- Bulging, misaligned or herniated discs
- Sore/strained muscles
- Punched/damaged nerves
While some of these conditions are more serious — and debilitating — than others, our modern chiropractic facility is fully equipped to deal with the painful symptoms these conditions can result in. Beyond that, our treatment methods are based on holistic healing, meaning we aim to treat the underlying condition rather than merely providing the temporary painkillers prescribed by traditional medicine. As a result, we aim to have you totally pain-free and independent of external medicine.
As mentioned above, our methods are noninvasive and in-line with our comprehensive approach to health services. Many of our patients come through our doors experiencing agony throughout their back. Then, after a few sessions with our health professionals, those same individuals leave with their pain relieved and their bodies healed. A few of our effective treatments include:
- Chiropractic adjustment/treatment – the “backbone” of our field, adjustments and range-of-motion treatments have been an effective treatment option for many forms of back pain since its discovery in the 60s.
- Massage therapy – massages have been around for thousands of years, and there’s a reason for that! The human touch has a naturally calming influence, and a registered massage therapist can reduce your back pain.
- Acupuncture-like massages, this ancient medicine has reached the modern day because of its ability to reduce various types of back pain.
- Decompression – Decompression therapy — or the lengthening of your spine — uses our high-tech software to target specific areas of your back where the pain originates.
But these aren’t the only treatment options we have at Integrated Health Solutions. To learn more, search up our website at “back pain doctor Frankfort”, and then clicking through our website! You can also schedule an appointment.
Get Your Appointment Scheduled Today!
To learn more about the many benefits of chiropractic care, we encourage you to go to our website and read some of the many treatments we offer and the conditions we treat. You can find us by searching “back pain doctor Frankfort”, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Either give us a call or fill out our contact form, and we will be in touch quickly!