Orland Park Neck Pain Doctor
Are you suffering from a sore or stiff neck? Do you struggle to get full range of motion with your neck? Do you experience spasms, tightness or headaches? These are all common forms of neck pain that many people deal with on a daily, long-term basis. Since neck pain affects many people and can come and go, it is often overlooked, left to resolve on its own, or suffered through. Our professionals at Integrated Health Solutions are here to tell you that you don’t have to live with neck pain! No matter how minor or severe, acute or chronic, our trained staff can help provide you with immediate and lasting relief. Our goal at Integrated Health Solutions is to partner with you on your wellness journey. We utilize a holistic approach to help keep our procedures noninvasive and as free of side effects as possible. We know many of our clients prefer a more natural approach and we enjoy providing them tailored treatment plans to work with their health issues and desired form of treatment. If you have been looking for an Orland Park neck pain doctor, we can help!
Neck Pain Symptoms
As we mentioned, neck pain is a very common ailment. Some of the symptoms you can look out for include:
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle tightness
- Poor range of motion
If you are dealing with any of these symptoms of neck pain reaching out to a neck pain doctor in Orland Park can help!
Neck Pain Causes
There are a wide variety of things that could be causing your neck pain from your lifestyle to accidents.
- Muscle strains- straining your muscles is a very common cause of neck pain. This can occur from certain lifestyles like working in front of a computer for long hours, reading, poor posture and more.
- Accidents- if you have recently been in a car accident or other types of accidents this can often cause trauma to your neck and muscles resulting in acute neck pain
- Nerve compression- any compression on your nerves from things like herniated discs or bone spurs can lead to neck pain
- Age- getting older naturally leads to more worn-out joints and can be a factor when experiencing neck pain
- Diseases- while not the most common cause, certain diseases like meningitis, rheumatoid arthritis and some cancers can cause neck pain
Neck Pain Treatments
Professionals at Integrated Health Solutions will work with you to come up with an individualized treatment plan that addresses your specific health concerns. If you are suffering from neck pain our team can provide a variety of different treatments that could include chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, lifestyle adjustments, and more. If you are looking for an Orland Park neck pain doctor contact us today to see how we can get you some lasting pain relief!