Orland Park Back Pain Doctor
If you hurt your back, it’s not always easy to determine how long the healing process will take. The back is made of many interconnecting bones and muscles, so when something is out of alignment, it can affect your entire body. At Integrated Health Solutions, our Orland Park back pain doctor helps you develop a healthier lifestyle to support your long-term wellness. Chiropractic adjustments utilize your body’s natural healing abilities to eliminate pain and improve overall well being. Get started now by calling our experienced chiropractors.
What Causes Back Pain?
There are many possible causes for back pain. Patients seek chiropractic care for immediate pain relief as well as long-term solutions. We frequently treat several common conditions:
- Bulging Discs. A bulging disc occurs when the soft spinal tissues are squeezed out from a joint, putting pressure on nearby nerves. As a result, you may have significant pain that impacts your daily activities.
- Muscle Strains. Back muscle strains happen when a muscle or tendon is injured. This typically occurs when the muscles are abnormally stretched, causing tears that take time to heal.
- Pinched Nerves. A pinched nerve in the back happens due to compression. Changes to the spine’s bones and cartilage, as well as regular wear and tear over time, can cause nearby nerves to be pinched. You may notice radiating pain that impacts other areas of your body.
- Arthritis. When arthritis affects the spine, it often causes back pain of varying intensity. There are different kinds of arthritis, including age-related degeneration and autoimmune causes.
- Sciatica. Sciatic nerve pain begins in the spine and radiates down the back of the leg. Many times, sciatica is caused by compression of this nerve, which sometimes is related to a lower back problem.
- Stenosis. Lumbar spinal stenosis occurs when nerves in the spine are compressed when the spinal canal grows narrow over time.
Regardless of your pain’s core cause, chiropractic is a powerful tool to reduce your discomfort. After completing your initial consultation with our wellness specialists, each appointment takes about 15 minutes. Chiropractic adjustments offer powerful healing benefits while requiring little of your time each week.
How We Treat Back Pain
When you’re in pain, our staff is here to help. We provide several noninvasive treatments to promote natural healing. A few of our most popular services include:
- Decompression therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- And more!
Each of our treatments provides various benefits for your physical health. Natural pain relief doesn’t involve any invasive procedures while boosting your long-term wellbeing. Our mission is to help you find a solution that works best for your individual needs. Chiropractic care is the foundation of what we do. Chiropractic adjustments work to improve alignment and boost movement through several different techniques, which reduces your back pain.
VisitAn Orland Park Back Pain Doctor
Integrated Health Solutions understands your need for personalized care. Call us today to speak with our Orland Park back pain doctor about your health condition. We look forward to working with you.