New Lenox Whiplash Treatment
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries in the United States, with more than two million Americans experiencing whiplash each year. At Integrated Health Solutions, we know just how debilitating whiplash can be, which is why we offer all-natural, alternative treatment options for whiplash symptoms. With our years of experience and certification to treat a variety of pain-inducing conditions, we can help you with your whiplash pain. Contact a member of our experienced chiropractic team to schedule a consultation and discuss your options.
Misconceptions of Whiplash
While whiplash is a relatively straightforward condition, there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding the injury. Knowing the causes of whiplash and what you should do following the injury is important to your recovery and prevention. Let’s clear up just a few right now:
- You can get injured without excessive force: If someone rear-ends you, they do not need to be going 50 miles per hour. Whiplash can occur even if you are hit by a vehicle going under 10 miles per hour. However, wearing your seatbelt and practicing safe vehicle travel practices can lessen your chances of sustaining an injury.
- You don’t need to be in an auto accident: While auto accidents are the most common causes of whiplash cases, there are multiple causes of this severe neck injury. You can also experience whiplash after a fall or sports injury, especially in high-contact sports such as football, wrestling, and soccer.
- You shouldn’t avoid moving your neck: While the first instinct is to reduce the use of the injured part of the body, avoiding moving your neck can actually result in prolonged pain and issues.
Finding New Lenox Whiplash Treatment
- Cupping: While it may seem like a new treatment option, cupping is actually one of the oldest forms of medicine in the world. When you receive cupping treatment, one of our experienced chiropractors places special cups on the skin to create a suction. This suction relieves pain through the increase of blood flow and decrease of inflammation.
- Massage Therapy: Booking an appointment with our licensed massage therapist can assist with whiplash pain. Through a deep massage, you can experience increased relaxation, blood flow, and release of serotonin, as well as decreased pain and muscle tension.
- Cold Laser Therapy: For assistance with whiplash pain, Integrated Health Solutions offers cold laser therapy as a successful treatment. Our chiropractic team delivers low-levels of light deep into the bone and tissue to assist with pain management through the use of a specialized K-Laser.
Contact Us Today for New Lenox Whiplash Treatment
When you are looking for the best New Lenox whiplash treatment, look no further than Integrated Health Solutions. We have a full team of experienced chiropractic experts ready to help you with whiplash pain and other conditions. Life can be hard enough; chronic pain caused by an accident or a misalignment shouldn’t make it even worse. Call or complete our online contact form to schedule your consultation today. We are here to help you find relief and live a happy, healthy life.