Neck Pain Doctor Mokena
Did you know that, on average, an adult head weighs between eight and ten pounds? While that doesn’t seem like much, when it’s just your neck holding up that weight, it suddenly feels like 50 pounds. With that in mind, it’s no surprise that so many patients come to Integrated Health Solutions seeking treatment for neck pain. With the assistance of an experienced neck pain doctor near Mokena, our patients find alternative, surgery- and drug-free solutions for their pain. If you are experiencing annoying, debilitating neck pain, call our Orland Park chiropractic office today.
When to Visit at Neck Pain Doctor Near Mokena
If you have been living with persistent neck pain for a prolonged period, it can be challenging to determine when it’s time to seek the treatment of a neck pain doctor near Mokena. After several tedious years of trying and failing to find a treatment that works for you, you may even feel that there’s no solution to your neck pain. However, it’s best to reach out to a doctor, even if your neck pain was not severe enough to seek treatment in the past if you begin to experience symptoms such as:
- Decreased neck mobility or difficulty moving
- Insistent headaches
- Pain accompanied by numbness or tingling
These symptoms indicate that there is something more than simply strain going on in your neck, such as herniated discs, spondylosis, or whiplash. Fortunately, Integrated Health Solutions has a neck pain doctor near Mokena on staff to offer the most effective solutions for your pain concerns. Some of our most popular services for neck pain include:
- Regenerative Medicine: Our practitioners utilize your body’s natural ability to heal itself when you undergo regenerative treatments. We can help treat your neck pain without surgical intervention through various approaches, such as rejuvenating therapy sessions and other natural techniques.
- Cold Laser Therapy: With the use of a low-intensity laser, our neck pain doctor near Mokena will administer low-levels of light that penetrate deep into the tissue to heal your body from the inside out.
- Spinal Adjustments: Improve the mobility and range of motion in your neck with spinal and neck adjustments. Reduce pain and inflammation while increasing your brain’s ability to transfer messages throughout your body correctly.
Preventing Neck Pain
The best way to treat chronic neck pain is to actively fight against it. While the occasional stiffness in the neck will likely occur due to posture and the importance of the neck’s job, there are ways to minimize pain. Practicing proper self-care, such as normally stretching and improving your posture, are some of the most effective ways to eliminate chronic neck pain. Scheduling regular appointments with your chiropractor to ensure your body can work to its full potential will also help nip emerging issues in the bud.
Contact a Neck Pain Doctor Near Mokena Today
If you’re done living with chronic neck pain and want to take back control of your life, Integrated Health Solutions’ neck pain doctor near Mokena is here to help. If you’re looking for an alternative, drug- and surgy-free solution to your neck pain, contact us. Call or message our Orland Park office to schedule an appointment today.