Frankfort Neck Pain Doctor
Frankfort Neck Pain Doctor
Neck pain is something you should never ignore. Whether it’s acute or long-term, a painful neck can truly make life difficult. It’s often accompanied by limited movement, headaches and a number of other issues. If you’re tired of the discomfort, it’s time to try chiropractic care at Integrated Health Solutions! Our Frankfort neck pain doctor and advanced medical team can help you determine the cause of your neck pain and treat it using powerful chiropractic measures.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain is among the most common complaints made by patients. For many people, the pain is caused by a lifestyle choice or a preexisting health condition:
- Stress. Stress has a profound effect on your body. When you’re stressed, your adrenal glands release cortisol, which can raise your blood pressure, increase your heart rate and cause you to tense your muscles. Over time, the tension in your neck may become painful, preventing you from doing things you enjoy.
- Electronic Use. In a world that’s become increasingly digitalized, it’s easy to develop neck pain. Many individuals work on computers or play video games in their spare time. Sitting strains your spinal cord, especially if you have poor posture.
- Inactivity. Physical activity and regular stretching help relax your neck muscles, so if you are inactive, you miss out on these benefits. Sometimes, this is related to overusing technology.
- Injuries. Your neck is delicate, so it doesn’t take much to pull a muscle. When it’s injured, you must seek treatment right away. Delaying treatment, or ignoring the injury, can cause the pain to last longer.
- Sleeping Position. Many times, neck pain can be attributed to an uncomfortable sleeping position or a flat pillow. The biggest indicator is that your neck pain starts first thing in the morning.
Of course, there are many other reasons you may experience neck pain. Regardless, chiropractic treatment is effective for a number of complications that may be affecting your neck. Our chiropractors and advanced medical team use a variety of gentle maneuvers to restore your neck’s mobility and promote healing.
How a Frankfort Neck Pain Doctor Can Help
If self-help measures haven’t been working, it’s time to visit a doctor who specializes in neck pain. At Integrated Health Solutions, our physicians treat painful conditions using chiropractic care. Chiropractic has been used for centuries, helping to ease the discomfort caused by a sore neck. Since no medication or surgeries are involved, many patients are able to save money and quickly get back the ability to live their lives fully.
That being said, when you receive chiropractic care, you will visit us at weekly appointments for several weeks. After you’ve called our office, you will talk with one of our physicians from our advanced medical team at an initial consultation. We begin by learning more about your health history and identify the cause of your pain. That way, we can tailor our treatments around your specific needs, since everyone is different.
Call Integrated Health Solutions Today
Ready to live a healthier, happier life? Call Integrated Health Solutions! Our Frankfort neck pain doctor will perform a full examination and create an individualized pain relief regimen. We’re confident that with our team by your side, you will be able to achieve a fulfilling, pain-free life.