Frankfort Headache Doctor
Headaches are common in people of all ages. Most people experience headaches from time to time, and they’re generally not a cause for concern. However, if the pain gets worse, you may wonder if it’s time to visit a Frankfort Headache doctor. How can you tell the difference between a general headache and something more serious? Pain is a highly subjective experience, something we take into consideration at Integrated Health Solutions. We recognize that you’re going through health challenges unique to you, so we deliver a range of services to help you feel better. Here’s what to know about headaches, and how we can help.
What Causes Headaches?
A headache refers to any kind of head pain, both acute and chronic. There are many different kinds of headaches, such as migraines, cluster headaches, sinus pain and more. All of these conditions affect you differently and cause a number of symptoms that inhibit your daily life. At our health clinic, we strive to help each patient find a solution that works best for their individual needs. Our chiropractors utilize natural treatments to solve headaches caused by the following:
- Stress. One of the most common triggers for headaches is stress. When your body is under a lot of stress, your blood pressure increases, your muscles tense and your appetite may change. The physical impacts of stress are well known, and headaches caused by anxiety are very common. Usually, the best option is to focus on lowering your stress levels, which can be done through chiropractic care.
- Hormones. Health specialists believe that hormones play a role in headaches. When hormone levels shift, they may affect physical pain, especially in women.
- Food Intolerances. Sometimes, certain foods can trigger headaches due to an intolerance or allergy. Keep track of the foods you eat to see what needs to be eliminated.
- Illness. Infections such as the flu or a cold, or sinusitis can lead to head pain.
- Environment. Certain smells, pollution, noise and lighting can all contribute to a headache. For example, those working on computers for long hours at work may get eye strain due to the constant screen time, leading to headaches.
No matter what’s causing your headaches, chiropractic is a great solution. Many patients find relief thanks to chiropractic adjustments, which have direct influences on circulation through the neck. Additionally, since neck tension can cause headaches, a chiropractic adjustment on the neck can relieve much of the pain. Talk to our advanced medical team to learn more.
Benefits of Chiropractic for Headaches
Natural pain relief has so many advantages. If you’re dealing with headaches or migraines, weekly chiropractic appointments can improve your overall health and solve underlying issues that are contributing to your headaches, rather than simply masking the pain with medications. We believe in solving your long-term health, and we do so by offering personal consultations where we discuss your unique health requirements so you receive the best care possible.
Call Our Headache Doctor Today
Dealing with headaches is never easy, but fortunately, relief is available at Integrated Health Solutions. Call us to visit a knowledgeable Frankfort headache doctor today.