Back Pain Treatment Near Orland Park
If you’re dealing with a sore back, you may wonder what treatments are available. Back pain is caused by injuries, arthritis, herniated discs and lifestyle factors, so your best bet is to speak to a knowledgeable chiropractor and advanced medical team at integrated Health Solutions. We provide back pain treatment near Orland Park to ease the discomfort. Our solutions are holistic in nature and highly effective, delivering the results you need to get back on track. Call us today for a wellness consultation.
Common Reasons People Experience Back Pain
Since back pain has a long list of possible causes, individuals may find it hard to pinpoint the exact reason. In general, a sore back can be attributed to the following:
- Herniated Disc. When the soft tissues inside the spine get pushed out, they can press on nearby nerves resulting in a condition known as a herniated disc. This can be very painful and cause your movement to be limited, so prompt treatment is recommended.
- Poor Posture. If you spend a lot of time sitting while at work, you’ll want to pay attention to your posture. Improper sitting positions can lead to a sore back if your spine is not straight. Ergonomic furniture, alongside chiropractic treatment, can ease the pain.
- Injury. Any injury to the back can result in soreness. One of the most common injuries includes a pulled muscle, which results in intense lower back pain. Chiropractic can help ensure the injury heals properly.
- Arthritis. Aging adults are more prone to arthritis, a degenerative disease of the joints. When this condition affects the spine, the cushioning between the spinal bones can cause significant pain.
- Pinched Nerve. If a nerve is pinched due to inflammation, an injury or another cause, it can lead to sharp pain and numbness. Many studies support chiropractic as a successful treatment.
The Best Back Pain Treatment Near Orland Park
No matter what’s causing your back pain, Integrated Health Solutions can help. Chiropractic care is a great alternative for those hoping to treat their pain naturally. If you’re hoping to try noninvasive procedures first, we have plenty of options available. Chiropractic is one of the best back pain treatments since it directly targets the area affected. Over the course of your treatments, you’ll experience a significant reduction in pain and stiffness. Chiropractic works well to restore mobility to the joint.
Massage therapy, cold laser therapy and more can also ease the pain. We’ll discuss your specific health needs at a personal consultation. Rather than trying to treat your pain with a one-size-fits-all mindset, we take an individualized approach to address your unique health concerns.
- Highly effective for all ages
- Safe and gentle maneuvers that do not cause side effects
- Long term results that support all areas of your wellbeing
- Insurance options available
Call Our Office for a Wellness Consultation Today
Integrated Health Solutions is committed to helping patients achieve better health, since your wellbeing is tied to your overall quality of life. Our back pain treatment near Orland Park works well for many chronic conditions, as well as injuries. Call us today to schedule an appointment.